Saturday, August 6, 2011

Retreat Layouts

OK, well it is time to confess up about the retreat and how many layouts I completed....or rather didn't complete :-)

I only managed to complete 4 and a half layouts which pales in comparison to my scrappy friends Kristy (a massive 20 layouts and winner of Scrapbook Queen..YAY!)  and Jenny (a huge 10 layouts!).

I think I spent too much time having fun and talking and forgot that I was actually there to Scrapbook!!

I met some lovely, talented ladies and had a fantastic time with Sharyn and Amie who were also on our table.

Anyway, here are three of the layouts that are complete.

Nic x

This layout was from Circle of Friends Kaiserkraft Kit Klub

This layout was from Circle of Friends Kaiserkraft Kit Klub


2 comments:

  1. Such a clever lady! I am in love with your spoon LO. Looking forward to catching up again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your LOs
    Cant wait to catch up again !! sorry about all the talking and not may LOs....but oh well more next time !!

    ReplyDelete