Friday, November 30, 2012

Nearly December!!!!

WOW!! I don't know where the year has gone!
It seems like only a couple of months ago that I was blogging about it being a New Year and here we are sliding into December.

OK, so a bit of an update in what is going on in my life.....

Sadly, just over 2 weeks ago, my Grandmother passed away and although it broke my heart to say goodbye to her, I know that she was ready to go and I will treasure all the years we had with her.  

On a brighter note, I was able to be in Perth to celebrate my niece's 5th Birthday with her and made a cake for her which you can see below.



Life has been so full on lately doing great things with great people and really enjoying ourselves.

As you can see by my lack of blogging, I haven't done very much scrapping at all lately but last night I went to a Stampin Up party and we made 4 Christmas Cards which were designed by Demonstrator Jessica Kassman.

I had a fantastic time meeting new people and making cards and I am now totally inspired to start making more cards!

Here are the fabulous cards that Jessica had us make.

 
 
Love Nic xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment