Sunday, May 26, 2013

One Little Word update

May has been a crazy month for me with heaps of things happening.  I went on a scrapbooking retreat at Country Papercraft on the first weekend with Sharyn, Amie, Jenny, Shirley, Julie and two lovely ladies that I hadn't met before Hayley and Robin.  I had a fantastic time with heaps of laughter and fun.   We have already booked in for another weekend in November so I am really looking forward to that.  I spent the weekend at the retreat making an "All Occassion Mini Album" using a tuturial I purchased from Paper Phenomenon.  While making it, I decided to be a bit self indulgent and instead of making it for someone else, I decided I would make it for my 40th Birthday party which was to be held the following weekend.  The album turned out absolutely beautiful and I am so pleased with it.  I am currently putting photos in it now and will upload pictures of it when I am finished.  Well, getting back to the title of this post, I am falling a bit behind in my One Little Word projects but am determined to get back on track and finish all 12 prompts during the year.
So, below I have photos of my prompts for February and March.
February's prompt was a "Vision Board" of sorts that related to your word and the March prompt was all about "Taking Action" by setting a goal, a timeframe and getting it done.  Ali's goal was to clean out her office so my mind immediately went to something very boring like "clean out and organise the storeroom" but when speaking to Kristy about the task and moaning to her about how I wanted to do something crafty, she came up with a suggestion about making a craft project my goal.  So, I decided I would create a canvas that my scrapbooking idol Gabrielle Pollaco had recently posted a tutorial on.  I am really pleased with how it turned out.
Love Nic x

March

February


1 comment:

  1. Oh Nic your otp dress came out beautiful! I absolutely love your boards. I'm hoping to get my OLW prompts done this week before June comes out.. hehe I doubt I will! Kxx

    ReplyDelete