Sunday, March 20, 2011

Inspired Blueprints

Here is my first layout for Inspired Blueprints.  I have been trying since Friday night to get this layout done but every time I got some papers together they just didn't seem to work so I would start again!!  Finally, I finished it this afternoon and I am really happy with how it came together.


Mum and Jock came up from Esperance yesterday to drop off their cat "Boots" for us to cat sit as they are heading off to New Zealand for 4 weeks with Nanna tomorrow night (lucky buggers!!!) and they drove to Perth today.
Feeling a bit sad as I will miss them heaps :-(
Feeling very happy for them as I know they will have a fantastic time and they have been waiting for ages for this holiday.
Have fun!!
Miss you heaps already and love you lots!
Nic x

1 comment: