Monday, March 7, 2011

White With 1 March

I was two thirds really happy when I read the March challenge for White With 1.  The challenge is;
To create a layout using

WHITE .......No problems at all
+
BRIGHT PINK.........Even better!  Every one that knows me knows I LOVE pink!
+
ARTISAN SHAPES/ARTISAN PRODUCTS*...........WHAT THE ???????????

Thankfully......after recovering from a mild panic attack, I kept reading on and there was a description (and pictures!!) of what Artisan Shapes and Products are (thanks so much to all at WW1 on behalf of all the uninitiated).
Low and behold, I just happen to have some Artisan Products in my scrap collection (mental note to self.....it helps to read the packaging of the products you get in your kits and not just admire how pretty they are!!).
For the non-scrappy people that read my blog it is the little white shape in the bottom right hand side that has journalling in it!
Nic x

3 comments:

  1. thanks for makings me cry!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Nic. The heart background looks fab and I love the hand stitching!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out gorgeous Nic, getting very creative aren't we;-)

    ReplyDelete