Monday, January 2, 2012

Home Again!

Dean and I have just arrived back in Kalgoorlie after a few lovely days in Perth.  I had a great time as I got to spend 6 days with my lovely Mum and I feel really relaxed and ready to take on the world!!  I start back at work tomorrow and Dean has his RDO so he doesn't have to start work until Wednesday, lucky thing. 

I am now 2 days into "Project 366" and have managed to take 2 photos so I am on track :-) 

I also received an email from Blue Bazaar advising that they are running a "Bootcamp" again from 01/01/12 - 31/01/12 with a total of 15 sketches so I think I will try and complete that as well!  If Kristy and Jenny are reading this, I think you two should join me!!!

I also really need to get my scrap room back in order ASAP as it is a crazy mess so that will be number one on the to do list before I start any scrapping!!

Take care

Nic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment