Saturday, April 14, 2012

11 Years Ago Today...

....I married my wonderful husband.  It was the best day of my life and I was so happy that day.  11 years on and although I didn't think it possible, I love Dean more now than I did then and my love for him grows each day.  He is my best friend, I know he loves me unconditionally and I can't imagine my life without him in it.  I wanted to share a couple of photos from our wedding day as they are my "favourites".  I have also, as promised, included the layouts that I completed at Kristy's place last Sunday (they just need photo's and a few more embellishments to be finished).
Love Nic x










































2 comments:

  1. wow i love the photos !!
    Cant wait to catch up soon at Bruce Rock !!
    See you then Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sorry Nic can you change my link on your blog ?
    amiebertone.blogspot.com

    thanks Xx

    ReplyDelete