Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Long Weekend

The Easter long weekend is almost over and I have had a really great one.  Normally we travel somewhere or have visitors come and stay with us which is always lovely but this year we decided to stay at home on our own.  I feel really good this afternoon because I have achieved quite a bit in the last four days and even had some time to scrap!!
Yesterday morning I received a text from Kristy inviting me around to her place for some scrapbooking and "High Tea".  We had a wonderful 7 hours....YES 7 hours!!! scrapping, eating and talking about anything and everything.  It was just what I needed!
I sometimes lose my confidence if I haven't done any scrapbooking for a while so I decided to take some Kaisercraft kits with me that I purchased from Circle of Friends as they have written instructions with them and this makes it so much easier to do.  I ended up completing 5 layouts!!!  The first layout, I created by following the instructions to the letter but by the time I got to the fifth one, I was creating a "Nic Original"! 
While I would love to post photos of my layouts now, unfortunately my camera is currently charging so I am unable to take photos of them but I will definately get them loaded onto the blog as soon as I can.
I have also been working on Project 366 and have a couple of pages to share with you.
Take care
Nic x


No comments:

Post a Comment