Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Cards

Well November was a full on month for me, I was away for 3 weekends during the month and I am still trying to catch up on everything at home.  The first weekend I went on another scrapbook retreat to Country Papercraft with Kristy and Jenny and we met up with our other friends there.  As usual, it was a fantastic weekend full of lots of laughs and a little scrapping got done as well :)
The third weekend, Kristy and I went to Perth to "Make Pretty Stuff" with the gorgeous Heidi Swapp and Kim Jeffress which was absolutely fantastic and the bonus was that we got to catch up with all our scrappy girlfriends again, some of which we haven't seen for over two years.  Heidi and Kim were both so generous and giving with their time and knowledge and so really nice to us all.  The next weekend, Dean and I went to Perth to help my niece celebrate her 6th birthday and also to see "An evening with Hoges" which was a show put on by Paul Hogan about his life and how he entered the world of showbiz. 
So, now December is upon us and Christmas Day is only 15 sleeps away!!!
The girls came on around on Sunday to catch up for the last time this year and we were all very productive making cards, Christmas tags and other little projects.  I made a heap of cards and I am really happy with how they turned out.  I still have more to make but wanted to show you a few of them.
Lots of love
Nic xx













No comments:

Post a Comment