Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013

I have been on holidays for the last week or so and have really been enjoying the time off at home.  I have been doing a bit of craft as well which is great.  I purchased the instructions for a calendar from Paper Phenomenon ages ago and I have finally started it just in time for the new year.  I have only done January so far as it is very time consuming and I will just work on it through the year.
I have to say a big thank you to Amie who did a trial run on the construction of the calendar and realised that it wasn't going to be particularly strong and also a big thank you to Robin and her husband who made the "box" that forms the calendar.  This made it so much easier so thanks so much to you all.
Happy New Year!
Love Nic xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment