Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Completed Album

Back in June last year, I attended a retreat in Bruce Rock. Whilst at the retreat, the beautiful and very talented Amie and Sharyn both helped me create two albums from scratch.  I just got the "bones" of the albums done at the retreat and have been very slowly working on completing the first one.
It is now finished....YAY!!!!!
I might still add some bits and pieces later but at the moment I am really happy with it.
I had far too many photos to fit the album so I made a heap of little mini albums that slot into it.
Now I just have to finish the second album before attending another retreat in May and convincing the girls to help me start another album!
Here are the pics!
Love Nic x


 



 


 
 

 


2 comments:

  1. Oh Nic this is so very beautiful! I absolutley love seeing it come to life with all those magic memories. Such a clever girl, I can't wait to come over and look at it in 'the flesh' xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you've done your background picture on the blog! LOVES IT xx

    ReplyDelete