Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello 2013

It's the end of the third day of a new year and I love this time of the year.  It always feels refreshing and exciting and I look forward to what the year may have ahead for me.
I had a really nice Christmas and New Year.  We spent Christmas in Perth and caught up with lots of family and friends, some I hadn't seen in about 30 years!!  We were back in Kalgoorlie for New Years eve and spent a very balmy evening on the balcony of the Palace Hotel with a great group of friends.  We even managed to stay up and see in the New Year!!
This year I am taking part, along with some of my other scrappy friends, in a scrapbook project called "One Little Word" by Ali Edwards through the Big Picture Classes website.
You choose your "Word" for the year and each month you receive a prompt for a creative or writing project to complete which relates to your word.
My word for the year is Tranquil.
We have received our January prompt and I have already started working on the first project.
Even though Christmas is over and done with, I thought I would post some pics of the rest of the cards I created.
Love Nic x



 


No comments:

Post a Comment