Saturday, January 5, 2013

Tranquil

In my last post I spoke about my project this year called One Little Word.
My word for the year is "Tranquil". 
The aim is to complete 12 projects throughout the year which help keep this word intertwined in your life.
I have told Dean about my word and shown him the craft projects that I have completed so far.
Dean is always very supportive of everything I do, but sometimes..................................

Our two cats are not allowed in our bedroom unless we are in there as they scratch and claw the carpet.  The other day I had just had my shower and as I opened the door to go out of the bedroom, Agro tried to rush me and get into the room.  So I am yelling like a banshee at him saying "OUT, OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!!" then I hear from the other room Dean calling out "Tranquil, Tranquil". 

Of course, he thought he was hilarious!!!

Anyway, here are my completed projects to date for One Little Word.

Love Nic xxx











2 comments:

  1. OMG Nic this is so beautiful! You've created beautiful pages here - I expected nothing less of you though! Here's to us 'commiting' to 'creating' a 'tranquil' year ahead xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Nic, you've done a great job. Maybe I need to do this little project

    ReplyDelete